Complete self-contained system in zipped folder
The fastest way to get up and running is to download a complete example in a single zipped folder (ca 360 kB ). This folder includes the ORCHESTRA executable (.jar file), the standard object database (objects.txt), a thermodynamic database and input files defining a simple example system.
ORCHESTRA can be started by clicking the orchestra2021.jar file (or the runorchestra.bat file on Windows) within the folder.
You just need a computer with Java 8 installed!
The latest version of the ORCHESTRA2021.jar file can be downloaded separately here.
This executable runs on a Windows/Mac OSX/ Linux machine that has Java 8 installed).
ORCHESTRA object files
The latest (2021) objects file (text) file can be downloaded here.
Thermodynamic databases in ORCHESTRA format
- LLNL (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Adsorption models (Nica Donnan, CD Music, Generalized 2 layers HFO, Clay)
- Radioactive decay reactions (including isotopes)
- Solid Solutions
- CEMDATA18 (conversion from PHREEQC databases being tested)
- NEA 2018 (under development)